Nokia E5 Buzzer, Ringer Speaker Jumper Ways
Repair hints for Nokia E5 buzzer speaker not working problem:
1. Check the IHF speaker using a multimeter, replace if found damaged.
2. Clean the IHF speaker terminal contact pads on the PCB board if oxidized.
3. Check/replace the speaker filter coil.
4. Trace both negative and positive connection paths.
5. Check/replace the coils and capacitors near the GAZOO IC.
6. If the problem continues, the problem may possibly lies on the GAZOO IC, reworking or replacing it might only fix the problem. Enjoy..