Nokia 6303c not charging solution jumpers ways
This is the solution to the problem of Nokia 6303 Classic which does not charge any indication when the battery icon does not answer whether all the charger plug.
The solution below will work if you have already tried another battery charger work, but still shows no sign of the battery. This solution shows the Nokia 6303 and the official called on transit routes. Just refer to the following solution and the search for the points marked on the PCB Nokia 6303.
Here is how to solve the problem of shipping:
1. First, try using the battery charger works on the use of cell phone battery.
2. Visual inspection of the capital-pin connector socket for possible damage, clean or replace if necessary.
3. Cleaning pin jack socket communications capital PCB and battery connector.
4. Check valves, diode, capacitors and files of the Department of possible short and open.
5. Tracking shipping lines and routes of positive ground connection.
6. Shipping is controlled from my home C, there intances may need to reformat or replace Jim Beattie just the problem of Nokia 6303 Classic Fixed shipping.
for more detail and new tips and tricks about this problem keep visiting this page we will update it timely with new diagrams.some related post are also given bellow you can read them also for more information.
to get new repairing diagrams and applications with email “Enter your email address for RSS:” at the right side at top and press “subscribe”
You May Like Alsoا
Incoming search terms:6303 charger not supported solution
nokia 6303c charging solution
nokia 6303c dead solution
nokia 5233 charging problem
nokia 6303c charging ways
6303c charging problem
nokia 6303c charging problem
nokia 6303 not supported charging
nokia 6303c not charging
nokia 6303 charging solution
Disclaimer.We are not affiliate with cell phone companies like Nokia,Samsung,Sony Ericsson,Lg,Motorolo and some other etc Manufacturers / Vendors .All trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.we just provide diagrams for study and repairing purpose.these images are uploaded by website visitors.so we will not be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury.for more detail read Terms & Conditions and Privacy & Policies at bottom.
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.