Lava iris 401e Restore Factory Hard Reset Remove Pattern Lock
Lava Iris 401e Hard Reset Keys:
– Take out your phone’s battery, SIM-card and memory card too.
– After 10 seconds put the battery back into your phone.
– Press and hold Volume Down + Power key.
– Keep pressing the above keys until Android logo appears for the second time, Then release all keys.
– You will be into Factory reset menu.
– Use Volume key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
– Use Power key to confirm the operation.
– You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes delete all user data"
– Use Power key to confirm.
– After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power key.
– Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
Notice: The hard reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone’s internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.
Lava iris 401e Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the Lava iris 401e Restore Factory, Lava iris 401e Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.Lava iris 401e Remove Pattern Lock.